Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Continuing !!

I have decided.. "Why end this blog just because my Web Expressions class is over??" My blog is about weather and I am continuing to learn new things everyday. In fact, I have an internship with ABC6 Providence this summer working with Chief Meteorologist Fred Campagna on Wed and Thurs afternoon/evenings. I figured that my blog would be a great opportunity to document my internship experiences.

As of right now, I just finished my third day (meaning I'm on to my second week at the internship). I'm still observing and learning the forecasting process that Fred uses for his broadcasts.. but all in all it's going very well!

Now that I have decided to continue my blog, I am also seeing this as a good opportunity to maybe "write up" my own "forecasts" on here as well as sharing my experiences.. I figure it might be a good way to help me prepare for actually presenting a forecast in front of a camera (once I start working on my forecasting DVDs).

Well, that's about all for now.. tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment